Candice King Known for her role as Caroline Forbes in The Vampire Diaries and its spinoff series The Originals, Candice King is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and producer.
As a child, Candice Rene Accola lived in Houston, Texas, where she was raised by her parents, Carolyn (née Clark) and Kevin Accola. She worked as an environmental engineer before transforming into a homemaker.
Born and raised in Edgewood, Florida, she attended Lake Highland Preparatory School. She has a younger brother named Kree Thomas Accola, who is also active in the local Republican political party.
Candice King Bio (Surprising Facts)
|Known For||Caroline Forbes|
|Full Name||Candice Rene King|
|Age||35 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1987|
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Candice King Physical Stats||34-26-35|
|Bust Size||34 inch|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Candice King Family
Kevin Accola, Candice King’s father, is a surgeon.
Candice’s mom, Carolyn, is a stay-at-home mom.
Small Brother Kree Thomas Accola
They wed in the fall of 2014, and Joe and Candice King now have one child. Earlier on in their relationship, they had been dating for a total of three years. Candice became Florence May’s stepmother after marrying Joe.
Candice Accola Net Worth
Candice King, aka Candice Accola, is a well-known performer in the United States who has credits as an actor, singer, and composer. Her net worth is estimated to be $4 million with research with various media houses.
Candice King (Accola) Kids
Candice King has 2 daughters. She was the biological mother of Joe King’s two daughters from his first marriage. On the 15th of January, 2016, King became a mother to a baby girl. On the first of December in the year 2020, King gave birth to their second daughter, who they named Josephine June.
Candice King Boyfriends or Dating list / Husband?
- Candice and Tyler Hoechlin were romantically linked to one another between March of 2004 and May of 2005.
- In the year 2005, Candice King was involved in a relationship that did not last very long with the Canadian actor, writer, and director Gregory Smith.
- Photographer Tyler Shields dated Candice King from 2009 to 2010
- An actor, producer, singer, podcaster, and comedian, Michael Rosenbaum, had a fling with the actress in 2010.
- After meeting Steven R. McQueen on the set of “The Vampire Diaries” in July of 2010, Candice embarked on an affair with the actor who was one year her senior.
- Between August 2011 and May 2012, she dated Zach Roerig, a former co-star of The Vampire Diaries.
- After meeting at a Super Bowl event, guitarist Joe King of The Fray and Candice started dating in February 2012. A year after getting engaged, the couple got married in Italy on May 29, 2013. It was on October 18, 2014, that Joe, who is seven years older than Candice, got married in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Their 2 children are Florence May King (born January 15, 2016) and Josephine June King (born December 1, 2020). May 2022 marked the end of the couple’s almost 7-year marriage.
Candice King (Accola) Media Career
King has appeared in episodes of a variety of different television programs, including How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, and Drop Dead Diva, among others.
Candice had a starring role in the horror film Deadgirl, which was released in July of 2009, and it tells the story of two high school guys who find an immortal woman in an abandoned institution.
During the same year, King appeared in a supporting capacity in The Hannah Montana Movie.
In 2009, she was chosen to play the role of Caroline Forbes, one of the show’s primary protagonists, in the CW television series The Vampire Diaries.
She started playing the role of Chloe Cunningham, a 26-year-old woman who does not believe love to be real, in the second season of the online series Dating Rules From My Future Self in the month of June 2012. The main character of the series is a young woman who receives romantic guidance from herself through text message ten years in the future.
In the romantic sequel After We Collided, which was released in 2020, she portrayed Kimberly.
Candice Accola Films List
|On the Doll|
|X’s & O’s|
|The Truth About Angels|
|Splitting the Bill|
|After We Collided|